Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Goose!




Today is Connor's 7th birthday! Chris and I cannot believe where the time has gone. There is NO way our "baby" is already 7. We love Connor so much and want to wish him the happiest birthday.

I went into labor with Connor on Father's day, June 17th, but Connor didn't want to make his presence until the day after. Connor was such a beautiful baby when he was born. The first thing I remembered were his huge eyes! He was so observant...when the nurse was giving us instructions, I was holding Connor and his bright blue eyes were just staring up at me! After everyone had left the room (nurses, family...) Chris took Connor and sat in a chair next to my bed, just staring at our beautiful little first born!

Connor is a brilliant child. He loves life and is constantly exploring, learning, and trying new things. We are amazed at the progress he has made in school, socially and physically. Connor is a kind hearted kid, who wears his little heart on his sleeve. If people are upset or having a bad day, he will always try to cheer you up. He has such sensitivity and compassion for others.

Connor, you're part of the "original family" ;-) We love you! Have a wonderful day... We'll post more pictures of his big birthday bash next weekend!

xoxo
Mom and Dad

8 comments:

Blondemom said...

Happy Birthday Connor!!! Wow I can't believe it has already been 7years, where does the time go???

Brittany said...

I know... I started at SkyWest and he was only 2 months... crazy, huh?

Dalton Family said...

Britt-
I can't believe you have a
7 year old, that's too weird! Your family is so cute!
See ya soon- Jamie

Lora Lovell said...

Wow! What a cutie! Happy Birthday!!

Bale Family said...

Happy Birthday to Connor! I can't believe he is 7! I think he looks so much like you! Do other people tell you that? I think it's the eyes and his smile. Such a cute little guy!

jallen06 said...

OMG Boy does time fly!!! Happy Birthday Connor!!!

Pettin'Tales said...

What you have a 7 year old!!! What a cutie! We missed you at the reunion last weekend!

Ben & Kim said...

Britt... I remember a lot about when I was 7. Crazy! I hope all is well. It's so cute to see the three boys together. How fun.