Like I mentioned in the post below, Saturday was our day of egg hunts, however the Easter bunny did show up at our house Sunday morning. It's always fun for Chris and I to watch the kids on Christmas and Easter, and since he had to work at 7:00 am that morning, the boys were up at 6:30. They woke up to a trail of eggs from their bedrooms to the living room. Once to the living room their brand new tent was set up for them, with Easter baskets inside full of candy and new clothes. Jaxon had a basket full of fabulous formula (yum)! Anyway, Daddy made it home from work by 11:00, and just in time to go to church with us. After a quick stop in the emergency room (I'm not going into detail on this one, sorry), we made it to Grandma Cindy's and Grandpa Ken's for some yummy dinner! By the end of the weekend the boys were exhausted (Connor passed out with grandpa on the couch), but it was also a lot of fun! Hope everyone enjoyed Easter and time with their families.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Easter Sunday
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Don't you just LOVE Easter? I love the whole egg hung, the bright easter colors and of course the real reason we celebrate this holiday. You look fantastic! I cannot believe how big your boys are getting. Sure miss you guys...
Britt - I smiled the minute the music started! Does DMB bring back memories or WHAT? I remember blaring "Satelite" in my car and the two of us singing! GoOd TiMeS! He plays on my blog too! I love Dave!
I know, I love Dave... this mix is a little more mellow, but I totally remember!!! Way GOOD TIMES!
Oh my gosh Britt! You look so gorgeous! Way to bounce back after just having a baby. I really need to take the time to "put myself together" so to speak. You have inspired me to maybe shower and try some make-up. :) By the way, David has the same sweater vest as little Ethan. Nice taste, tank!
How funny! I guess you and I have great taste... can't wait to see you guys! I'm so glad you are coming... it wouldn't be the same if you guys weren't here.
Post a Comment