It's now 9:30 and Connor and Ethan have been in bed since 8:00... put this down in the record books! I have so much to do, literally a pile (more like a mountain) of laundry, dishes in the sink, and my unmade bed (just to mention a few things). But, I really wanted to take an opportunity to express my love for my children, be prepared, this is a novel!
Connor and Ethan are the sweetest, funniest, most outgoing kids. They are so thoughtful and kind. They love to spend time together and, at times, can be so sweet to one another... Our little Jaxon has been the most welcome addition to this two-some. Although he's only been on earth for 2 months, it really is hard to remember life without him.
Our beautiful Connor is extremely artistic. He's always drawing and creating crafts. He has the most beautiful voice and enjoys music. Chris and I are in awe at how well he is excelling in school and in his personal life. Connor is the kind of kid everyone wants to be around, the type of person to make everyone feel good. The kids love him! We're not surprised ;-) Connor is the most wonderful brother, to both Ethan and Jaxon. He is very loving with the boys! Connor is always aware of every one's feelings and makes sure his brothers are happy. Chris worked with Connor everyday for about a week, and he is so proud of his little, big boy, who can ride his bike! Connor loves to ride. He goes out everyday determined to get better and better. He now performs tricks and stunts for us on his bike. I am so proud of him for continuing to practice and become so good at something. I get to volunteer in Connor's class every other week, and I can't express the joy I get in seeing him do so well. He is great at reading, math and science. His imagination never ceases, and how lucky that I get to be there to share in things with him. To my little peacemaker, my first born, the beaming light in my life- I love you!
Ethan, I don't even know where to begin! I can remember the day he came into our lives and the insane amount of love I felt for him. Ethan is a giant ray of sunshine, when he walks into a room, it lights up. It has been great to watch him develop his talents and become such a great "big kid". Ethan started preschool this year and he has learned a lot! We love to listen to him spell his name. Ethan is natural leader in his class, whatever he is doing, others seem to join right in. Ethan is a talented little athlete. At a young age it amazes me to watch him practice batting for hours, literally! Ethan will mimic any sport he sees. If Chris is watching the Jazz game, Ethan will practice shooting his basketball, just like the professional athletes. He is so determined, he will not quit something until he feels he has done his best and has gotten it right. Ethan has become such a wonderful big brother. Even though I walked in to the room with him smothering Jaxon, to get him to stop crying, he tries so hard to take care of our little peanut...I love you- my little sunshine, my baby boy, the joy in my life!
Angel baby, Jaxon Dean! In the short time we have been reacquainted on this earth you have brought us all such happiness. Jaxon is such a patient baby, who loves to be around his family. It's amazing to me how well you sleep when it's chaotic and noisy in our house. You shower us with your beautiful smiles, and even though you share those smiles at 3:00 am, they melt my heart! I am so grateful for the early morning "talks" we have, after your little belly is full and your bum is changed. My little earth angel, I love you so much.
My heart is so full, as I think about these sweet little spirits in my life. I am so grateful to have them. I guess I just wanted to take the time to write this, so they would know how much their mommy loves them.
Connor,Ethan, and Jaxon; you mean everything to me! Thank you for teaching me something new everyday!
Mom
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Brag on boys...
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How precious was that! Too cute! Your kids will always love that. I have notes from my mom from when I was a kid that I still love reading.
This is the sweetest thing I have ever read! Brit, you are an amazing mother and you have the best little boys. Thank you for helping me to appreciate my little babe a little bit more too.
Thank you for your comments!
Lindsie~ I bet you are the most wonderful mom. I can't wait to meet little Ava. Your page is always full of beautiful pages of Ava- I love it!
Pam~ I feel like I've known you since you were a kid, and now you get to experience the joy of having your own bundle of joy! I hope my boys will enjoy looking back on these messages, just like you are able to do!
Britt-
You are such a cute mom. I need to have more tender moments like that instead of worrying about the non-important things. Thanks for the uplift.
Jamie... it was much needed, if I didn't sit down and gather my thoughts, I was going to go crazy! I felt like all I had done was yell at my kids the whole day!!!
Post a Comment