Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Preperations

 

Posted by Picasa



These pictures are of our last two family nights! Last week we went to Staheli Farm and did the corn maze, pumpkin patch, tractor ride, and games for the kids. Some Star Wars characters even decided to show up, right before we left, so the boys had to pose for a picture. Tonight we started family night a little early, because I had some domestic bone in my body that wanted to cram a whole bunch of stuff into one night. Needless to say it is now 9:16 p.m and both boys are in bed (asleep), my kitchen is cleaned up, my face is washed and I'm ready for bed. We started out making popcorn balls, I've never done it, so we gave that a try. Chris put the boys in the bath so that he and I could "gut" the pumpkins...Is that what you call it? It's not a fish...you get what I mean! Anyway, once they were out of the bath, the boys picked what they wanted to carve into their pumpkin. Connor and Chris carved a bat, it's hard to tell in the picture. It's a big bat with two little ones in the background and a huge moon. Ethan and I went for the simple, yet crazy, smiling face! We had so much fun, just wanted to share these photos with you all. Happy Halloween...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pumpkins look great! How come mine never turn out that good???

Shannon said...

There are lots of fun new posts on here - I guess I haven't been on in a while. I love the little resemblance meters. Your pumpkins look really good, and I especially like that Ethan apparently wanted to lick the knife? Yes, we are still planning on coming up. We should be there tomorrow (Friday) night at around 10. I'm not completely sure what all the plans are, but we will definitely come play with you and your boys! I can't wait to see you and your little belly.